Upgrade Dr Dispatch (Current Customers Only)
This is for upgrades ONLY!
If you need to re-install please install Dr Dispatch from → THIS FILE
Dr Dispatch Version 7 has entered Long Term Support (LTS). This means version 7 will only receive bug fixes from this point forward.
New features will be added to version 8 and beyond.
Version 7 will be supported and available until it no longer runs on computers (and that should be a very long time from now)
Current Build: 7 Release 2 (Build 169) – (List of Changes)
Instructions for Upgrade (SERVER MACHINE IS ALWAYS FIRST)
- This is an upgrade for Dr Dispatch 7
- Close Dr Dispatch on ALL COMPUTERS
- Install Dr Dispatch 7 Upgrade –>(CLICK HERE)<– ON YOUR SERVER FIRST
- You server update will start the Update Manager program (automatically runs and closes)
- Repeat step 3 on all Dr Dispatch computers after your server
- Verify you’re on the build from step 3 by going to the Help->About menu in Dr Dispatch
- IF Quickbooks export is not working after an upgrade log into your Quickbooks company file as the Admin user and try again
- Quickbooks Export computers may need to download and install Quickbooks Integration SDK V13 OR Quickbooks Integration SDK Version 12
- Quickbooks Integration SDK (V13)
- Quickbooks SDK Test Utility – Test if QB integration is working outside of Dr Dispatch.
- Truck Maintenance Module – If you purchased the maintenance module you may download it here.
- Custom Report (SQL) Program