Dr Dispatch Technical Specifications
Cloud Services – Hosting Solution
Internet Services experience may vary. Recommended for High speed Internet use only. Cloud access is supported by most Microsoft remote desktop application clients. May be subject to Microsoft, Android, or Apple app-store availability.
We recommend a minimum resolution of 1) 1280 x 768 on RDP Portal or 2) 1440 × 900 on web browser portal. ( webaccess )
Web Browser with HTML 5 support is required for webaccess.
Dekstop Windows Client
- 1.4GHz Intel© Pentium© 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft© Windows© XP or Windows 7; 2GHz Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Windows Vista©
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended) for Windows XP; 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended) for Windows 7/Vista, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- 50MB of hard drive space
- 2GHz Intel© Pentium© 4 or faster processor (or equivalent)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10. Windows 2003, or Windows Server 2008-2016
- 2 GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 50MB of hard drive space for the install and 200+ MB for database.
- 100 Mbps or higher Wired Ethernet Network
Remote / Work From Home
- Remoting can be provisioned with Citrix© or Terminal Services provisioned by Microsoft Windows Server
Be advised that some wireless connections do not meet the minimums required to be a true Broadband connection. Wireless results may vary.
The following are the specs are recommended for optimum server performance. These are well above our minimum specs.
Processor: INTEL CORE i7 ( Quad Core ) or Xeon
Hard drive: 2 Total = 1 SSD (for Operation) plus 1TB. ( for Storage )
Operating System: Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016
RAM Memory: 8-16 GB.
LAN: Gigabit Wired Connection.
What is the difference? Dr Dispatch Technical Specifications comprise of minimum specifications are what is needed to simply run. Dr Dispatch recommended specifications are optional, but they are what is preferred to run well.
We support windows OS’s the best we can, but it’s best to stick with supported and recommended versions of Windows to make sure they can get help.
The average Small Business Setup can be configured 2 ways. This diagram should assist you in planning your software implementation.
Please note that you do not need a dedicated server to run the Dr Dispatch Software, but you do need to identify 1 PC in the office as the Primary station to house the data.