Dr Dispatch Technical Specifications
- 1.4GHz Intel© Pentium© 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft© Windows© XP or Windows 7; 2GHz Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Windows Vista©
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended) for Windows XP; 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended) for Windows 7/Vista
- 50MB of hard drive space
- 2GHz Intel© Pentium© 4 or faster processor (or equivalent)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2003, or Windows Server 2008
- 2 GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 50MB of hard drive space for the install and 200+ MB for database.
- 100 Mbps or higher Wired Ethernet Network
Remote / Work From Home
- Remoting can be provisioned with Citrix© or Terminal Services provisioned by Microsoft Windows Server
Be advised that some wireless connections do not meet the minimums required to be a true Broadband connection. Wireless results may vary.
The following are the specs are recommended for optimum server performance. These are well above our minimum specs.
Processor: INTEL CORE i7 ( Quad Core ) or Xeon
Hard drive: 2 Total = 1 SSD (for Operation) plus 1TB. ( for Storage )
Operating System: Windows 7 or Windows Server
RAM Memory: 8-16 GB.
LAN: Gigabit Wired Connection.
What is the difference? Dr Dispatch Technical Specifications comprise of minimum specifications are what is needed to simply run. Dr Dispatch recommended specifications are optional, but they are what is preferred to run well.
The average Small Business Setup can be configured 2 ways. This diagram should assist you in planning your software implementation.
Please note that you do not need a dedicated server to run the Dr Dispatch Software, but you do need to identify 1 PC in the office as the Primary station to house the data.