Dispatch Software that requires no IT or training
Monitor cash flow, company growth, dispatching, equipment scheduling, sourcing, expenses and more!
Everything under your control
Dr Dispatch is designed to improve your freight and distribution channels by keeping the deliveries you manage under your control.
Dr Dispatch helps you keep your dispatchers, equipment, and loads all on the same page. Dr Dispatch TMS helps manage and track those deliveries for Carriers, Brokers, 3rd Party Logistics (3PLs), Suppliers and Manufacturers.
Keeps your business ahead in competition
Dr Dispatch is loaded with features that help you compete in today’s logistics world by offering a higher level of service than your competitors. Created by people from the trucking industry and backed by 20 years of proven reliability, Dr Dispatch dispatch software is continually improving to meet the needs of today’s high demand Trucking and Brokerage professionals.
Ultimate feature for your business
Reason why people choose Dr.Dispatch transportation Software
- Fast and Efficient Order and Contact Management.
- Minimize flipping between screens. Add Data in a single screen.
- Loads flow through to billing. No double data entry ever!
- Create templates of common loads to spend less time with data entry.
- Most companies implement Dr Dispatch the day they purchase and get to work with no training.
- Scan and Attach Documents Directly to your Loads or Contacts.
- One program to rule them all – run a brokerage AND a trucking company from the same screen. Contacts are shared and loads are easily moved from one company to the next.
Stay On Top
- 360 degree view of your equipment and orders.
- Comprehensive searching and reporting. Most reports export to popular file formats such as Excel and CSV.
- Agent security available to keep your key data safe while letting outside agents work and make you money.
- Monitor revenue by customer, dispatcher, truck, etc.
Offer a higher level of service
- Send out industry standard Rate Confirmations, Invoices, and Load Sheets.
- Provide customers with On Time/Late delivery tracking
- Optional customer portal to let your customers log in and check the status of the loads you’re hauling for them.
- Quickly provide your customers information without the need to lookup things on paper or flip through a bunch of complicated screens.
- Brokers – With SaferWatch Integration You can qualify your carriers to insure you’re using the best companies to haul your customer’s freights.
High Return of Investment
- Perfect for Startup, Small, and Medium size companies.
- Dr Dispatch is very cheap to operate. No big servers required. Limited to no IT involvement.
- Free updates with our Software Assurance Plan (DSAP). No need to re-purchase the software each year.
- Many software packages require mandatory training. Dr Dispatch not only does not force training – you won’t even need it.
- We only offer one level of support – our best.
- 99% Of Support Tickets Resolved Within Our SLA.
- First Response Time Average For The Last Two Years was 30 Minutes. Resolution Within 2 hours.
- Let’s face it – Nobody likes to contact customer service for a software package. With a support manager named Sunnie, you can be assured contacting our support will be a breeze.
Optional Modules for scalability
- Quickbooks™ Integration
- Multi-User Security System
- Trucking LTL Planning
- Trucking Maintenance Module
- Document Scanning and Attaching
- **Fuel Import (T-Check/ Comdata/ FleetOne )
- **Freight Board Posting
- **Saferwatch™ Carrier Monitoring
- **Online Client Freight Tracking
- **Offsite Cloud Backup
- Terminal Server/Citrix license/Remote (RDP) ( For Remote Users)
Loved by thousands of companies like you
Over 10,000 companies just like you have purchased and used Dr Dispatch to grow their business and increase their office effeciency and productivity.
"We couldn't be happier with our choice to use Dr. Dispatch. We have used several different operating systems over the years and Dr. Dispatch if by far the easiest system to work with hands down."- Stan Larison Priority Logistics
It's easy to tell that you've stuck with a theme from your own experience that most 3PL's - who don't want or need a lot of bells and whistles - can genuinely appreciate:- Jon @ Total Logistics
keeping the software as familiar as possible, so a user can actually concentrate on moving freight.
As someone who's done everything from driven the truck to managing the fleet, I can certainly tell you that Dr Dispatch deserves the highest praise for simplifying dispatchers jobs without forcing them to become software experts.
Download Dr Dispatch Today
Over 10,000 companies just like you have purchased and used Dr Dispatch to grow their business and increase their office efficiency and productivity.
*No credit card required